My Summer Car Multiplayer Mod
How to work on the mod?
1. Clone repository.
First of all you have to clone repository.
- Install GIT client (for example: https://git-scm.com)
- Go to the folder where you want to download mod source code, click right mouse button and start Git Bash.
git clone https://github.com/MSCMP/MSCMP.git
- Repository will now be cloned to your disk.
2. Setup workspace.
Before you start working on the mod make sure you properly setup your workspace. To do that run
setup.bat file it will setup everything for you.
3. Launch Visual Studio 2015 solution.
Launch the mod solution placed in
4. Generate network messages.
First of all compile and run
MSCMPMessages app. It will generate network messages file network code requires to compile.
5. Build rest of the projects.
6. Prepare mutliplayer data asset bundle.
- Download Unity 5.0.0f4 that is used by the mod files. You can find binaries here.
- Open Unity and load the project that can be found in the
unityfolder in the top level folder of the repository.
- From the unity menu bar select MSCMP > Build Asset Bundles.
7. Play & develop!
That's all. Now you can go to the
bin\Debug folder and launch mod via
MSCMP.exe executable. (Or
bin/Release depending which configuration you are using)
The project source code has been published under GPL v3 license. Check
LICENSE file for details.
- pdb2mdb is licensed under the Microsoft Public License (Ms-PL).
- Mono.Cecil is licensed under the MIT/X11.