- Getting Started
- To get Started creating your website simply start by opening the config.php in the includes folder and start enetering all the details you want to include more instructions will be inside the php to guide you along the way
- Linux Web Server with PHP5 & cURL enabled. (HostGator, MediaTemple, BlueHost, Nexcess, HostDime, DreamHost, ASmallOrange, Linode, Amazon AWS, etc.)
- Website Domain (There are tons of places to get domain names like IWantMyName, Hover and NameCheap.)
- Upload the contents of this folder to your web server using an FTP client like FileZilla.
- Navigate to /includes/config.php, open it with a text editor like Sublime Text or Notepad++ to edit it's contents.
- Read and follow the instructions inside the config file. It should take no more then 5 minutes.
- Save the config file and make sure it saves on the web server. (Note: If you somehow screw up your config.php file, you can copy/paste the fresh contents of config-default.php to reset it.)
- Refresh your website and like magic, your website builds itself dynamically.
- Make sure everything looks good and now your done!
- Now go ahead and do what you do best...stream!