Lightweight ESP-AT parser
LwESP is lightweight ESP AT commands parser library to communicate with ESP8266 or ESP32 Wi-Fi module using AT commands. Module is written in C99 and is independent from used platform. Its main targets are embedded system devices like ARM Cortex-M, AVR, PIC and others, but can easily work under
esp-at-lib is a library for host device (MCU as an example) which drives ESP32 or ESP8266 devices running official
AT commands firmware written and maintained by Espressif System.
Source of official firmware is publicly available at esp32-at repository.
If you are only interested in using module and not writing firmware for it, you may download pre-build AT firmware from Espressif systems download section and focus only on firmware development on host side, for which you need the library posted here.
Follow documentation for more information on implementation and details.
- Supports latest ESP32 & ESP8266 RTOS-SDK based AT commands firmware
- Platform independent and very easy to port
- Development of library under Win32 platform
- Available examples for ARM Cortex-M or Win32 platforms
- Written in C language (C99)
- Allows different configurations to optimize user requirements
- Supports implementation with operating systems with advanced inter-thread communications
2tasks for data handling from user and device
- Includes several applications built on top of library
- Netconn sequential API for client and server
- HTTP server with dynamic files (file system) supported
- MQTT client
- Embeds other AT features, such as WPS management, custom DNS setup, Hostname for DHCP, Ping feature
- User friendly MIT license
Fresh contributions are always welcome. Simple instructions to proceed::
- Fork Github repository
- Respect C style & coding rules used by the library
- Create a pull request to develop branch with new features or bug fixes
Alternatively you may:
- Report a bug
- Ask for a feature request