1-Wire over UART
More about 1-Wire over UART can be found on link below.
- 1-Wire protocol fits UART specifications at
- Hardware is responsible for timing characteristics
- Works with operating system due to hardware timing management
- Allows DMA on the high-performance microcontrollers
- Different device drivers included
- User friendly MIT license
Examples and resources
For examples, please check second repository, available at https://github.com/MaJerle/onewire_uart_res
Full API documentation with description and examples is available and is regulary updated with the source changes
I invite you to give feature request or report a bug. Please use issues tracker.