Django User Registration Demo
If you don't want to download the application but still want to check it out, you can instead click on the image below to watch it in action on YouTube.
- Open setup.sh and add your Linux username to
$ sudo ./setup.shto install dependencies, populate the database, config the settings file, etc. Note: It's configured to use pacman for installing packages, but this can easily be changed.
Run local server
$ source env/bin/activate
$ ./manage.py runserver
- Open http://127.0.0.1:8000/ in a web browser to play with the app.
Libraries & frameworks
- Django licensed under the Modified BSD License
- Userena licensed under the Modified BSD License
- Django REST framework licensed under a modified BSD License.
- Django Breadcrumbs licensed under the Modified BSD License
- django-widget-tweaks licensed under the MIT License
- Twitter Bootstrap licensed under Apache License 2.0
- jQuery licensed under the MIT License
- Font Awesome licensed under SIL OFL 1.1 and MIT License