#Macaw Umbraco Foundation ###Work in progress!
Foundation library used at Macaw Netherlands. Some features are:
- Standard Examine Search implementation
- Paged result views
- Frontend developers friendly dynamic models for Templates and Macro
- Basic property editor converters
- Testable controllers
- "Distributed" file caching with MvcDonutCaching
- Several Html helpers like ToJson...
Currently build on top of Umbraco 7.1.4
##Installation First create an empty website project and set the target framework to .net 4.5. Extract the Umbraco 7.0.1 files into the same directory (except the App_Code and Bin folders). If not already done.
PM> Install-Package Macaw.Umbraco.Foundation
PM> Install-Package Macaw.Umbraco.Foundation -IncludePrerelease
Currently only available as pre release version.
##Examples and documentation Both the example project and the nuget package only use the Umbraco Core libraries. To run a website follow the instructions by ben-morris to setup and run your project. (In case of the example project don't overwrite any file)
- The example database username is "admin" and the password is "password".
- The nuget package and the example project both use Autofac. See the implementation folder for more information and / or customization.