#MachineMuse Modular Powersuits
Modular Powersuits is a Minecraft mod based around the idea of an inventor who tinkers with high-tech electronics and makes a suit of powered armor chock-full of useful gadgets and features. Inspired by heroes like Iron Man and Megaman as well as by the high-tech armor in mods like IndustrialCraft 2 and EE2.
Jenkins: No longer working
Before posting to the issue tracker, make sure you meet the following criteria. 1.7.10 support has ended. It was a long run and we had a good time, but it's time to work on the future.
- You're using the LATEST ALPHA version of MPS from curseforge.
- You've made sure the version of Forge you're using is the one MPS has been compiled for. (Newer is usually OK, but be careful!)
- You've gone through the effort to isolate MPS from other mods that aren't related to the issue.
- You've gone through the effort to find what conditions are necessary to reproduce the issue.
- You've made sure your 'issue' isn't intended behaviour by reading the FAQ , the tooltips, and the changelog.
- The issue is subtle enough and has been around long enough that you think we might have missed it.
- You speak English or French well enough to explain yourself without wondering whether you will be understood.
- Be sure to include as much information as you can such as >>>LOGS<<<. I understand that not everyone is well versed in filing bug reports, but I simply will not guess what version of the mod you are using. I will not guess what other mods you have installed. Help me to help you. Seriously folks, these vauge bug reports are getting tiresome.
IndustrialCraft Forums: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=8767