MachineMuse Modular Powersuits
Modular Powersuits is a Minecraft mod based around the idea of an inventor who tinkers with high-tech electronics and makes a suit of powered armor chock-full of useful gadgets and features. Inspired by heroes like Iron Man and Megaman as well as by the high-tech armor in mods like IndustrialCraft 2 and EE2.
Please note that this branch will no longer be upadated. Please submit Pull Requests to the Java based version branches. We will not be using Scala anymore.
http://build.technicpack.net/view/MachineMuse/job/ModularPowersuits/ (no longer valid. Please use Curse or CurseForge)
Before posting to the issue tracker, make sure you meet the following criteria. 1.7.10 should be mostly working please do not post issue reports for 1.6.4 anymore.
- You're using the latest EXPERIMENTAL version of MPS from jenkins or curseforge.
- You've made sure the version of Forge you're using is the one MPS has been compiled for. (Newer is usually OK, but be careful!)
- You've gone through the effort to isolate MPS from other mods that aren't related to the issue.
- You've gone through the effort to find what conditions are necessary to reproduce the issue.
- You've made sure your 'issue' isn't intended behaviour by reading the FAQ , the tooltips, and the changelog.
- The issue is subtle enough and has been around long enough that you think we might have missed it.
- You speak English or French well enough to explain yourself without wondering whether you will be understood.
IndustrialCraft Forums: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=8767