Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
ScreenSlicer's Java API is com.screenslicer.api.webapp.ScreenSlicer.
ScreenSlicer's JSON HTTP APIs run on 127.0.0.1:8887. They're only accessibly to the localhost, so there's no authentication.
JSON HTTP APIs
- POST http://127.0.0.1:8887/screenslicer/query-keyword
- POST http://127.0.0.1:8887/screenslicer/query-form
- POST http://127.0.0.1:8887/screenslicer/expand-search-result
(to be used when collapse parameter set to true on KeywordQuery or FormQuery)
- POST http://127.0.0.1:8887/screenslicer/fetch
- Request JSON: Fetch
- Response Text/Plain: cleaned HTML
- POST http://127.0.0.1:8887/screenslicer/cancel
- Request JSON: Cancel
- Response: (HTTP status code 200, no content)