=== Plugin Name ===
Contributors: cristian.raiber, silkalns Tags: Facebook, facebook connect, facebook like, facebook share, facebook share icon, floating buttons, floating share, floating share icons, follow, google, Google Login, google plus, icons, increase shares, linkedin, linkedin share, media, page, pinterest, pinterest button, pinterest share, plugin, post to social networks, Reddit, reddit share, reddit sharing, Share, share button, share buttons, share counter, share icons, share links, share page, share post, sharebar, sharing, sharing icons, social, social app, social buttons, social comment, social comment facebook, social connect, social floating icons, social follow, social icon, social icons, social media, social media app, social media buttons, Social Media Plugins, social media share, social media sharing, social media tools, social network share, Social Plugins, social provider, social share, Social Share Buttons, social share icon, social share icons, social sharing, social sharing icons, social widget, stumbleupon sharing, tumblr share, tumblr sharing, twitter, twitter share, woocommerce, woocommerce connect, woocommerce sharing, yahoo Requires at least: 3.8 Tested up to: 4.7 Stable tag: 2.0.0 License: GPLv3 or later License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
This is by far the best free WordPress share plugin. It is simple yet does exactly what it should with plenty of customisation options.
== Description ==
This is by far the best & easiest to use WordPress social media share plugin. A WordPress share plugin with custom icons built-in.
= Plugin Options =
- Social networks available: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Reddit, Pinterest, Google Plus & Email
- Turn on/off each of them, individually.
- Possibility of re-arranging icon position on the share bar.
- Great UI with intuitive & simple options.
- Built for the regular user.
- Four different Skins.
- The default, square style.
- The more futuristic approach, shift style.
- The friendly approach, pill (rounded corners) style.
- The eye-catching approach, leaf style (like a leaf in the wind).
- Display social icons: before content, after content or both.
- Display social icons on: posts or pages.
- They come in 3 different sizes: large, medium & small.
- SVG icons used for perfectly crisp rendering on all devices.
- Only 2 HTTP request on the front-end to render the social sharing icons.
- Amazing loading speed because it only uses 2 files.
= WordPress Social Media Widget (for website) =
A WordPress Social Media Widget solution is coming soon, stay tuned.
We are a young team of WordPress aficionados who love building WordPress plugins & Premium WordPress themes over on our theme shop. We’re also blogging and wish to help our users find the best Cheap WordPress hosting & the best Bootstrap WordPress Themes.
== Installation ==
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the whole contents of the folder
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Enjoy using it :)
== Screenshots ==
- Screenshot of the back-end User Interface. All options are displayed above the fold (no scrolling, no fiddling around). Really easy to use.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
Available filters (used for frontend rendering) Article Bar Filters
kiwi_article_bar_list_custom_class kiwi_before_article_bar kiwi_before_first_article_bar_item kiwi_after_last_article_bar_item kiwi_after_article_bar
Floating Bar Filters
kiwi_floating_bar_list_custom_class kiwi_before_floating_bar kiwi_before_first_floating_bar_item kiwi_after_last_floating_bar_item kiwi_after_floating_bar
== Changelog == = 2.0.0 =
- Major upgrade
= 1.0.4 =
- When checked, the Google+ icon wasn’t showing up. Fix provided via GitHub by @smartinsalmeida
= 1.0.3 =
- Increased the weight on the front-end selectors so that margin & padding are harder to get overwritten by themes. Feels like some themes don't want to play nice
= 1.0.2 =
- Fixed a small bug where content wasn't being returned if kiwi was turned off on posts and pages.
- Added share bar margins top/bottom.
- Fixed a small rendering bug in the back-end for images.
- Fixed a small bug where content wasn't being returned on !is_singular() pages (archives)
= 1.0.1 =
- Replaced Kiwi Logo with Dashicons icon
- Fixed a small bug with the notifications bar overlapping the form badge
- Enhanced the way we control sortables. When you disable a radio within a sortable, that sortable gets it’s opacity lowered.
- Properly formatted JS code with PHPStorm formatting.
- Small assets/back-end/images/ re-organization. Now, social icons have been renamed and moved into their own folder.
- Slightly re-worked the sortable/draggable field to support icons. No more CSS background images
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial release