Macro Yau's EAGLE Libraries
This repository includes PCB component libraries for selected electronic and electromechanical components.
- Energy Harvesting Power Management IC (energy-harvesting-pmic.lbr)
- Energy Harvesting Transducer (energy-harvesting-transducer.lbr)
- IXYS KXOB22 Series Solar Cell
- Energy Storage (energy-storage.lbr)
- Keystone Electronics 1024 SMT AA Cell Holder
- Espressif Systems ESP32 SoC (esp32.lbr)
- Ai-Thinker ESP3212 (Obsolete)
- Ai-Thinker ESP-32S
- Espressif Systems ESP-WROOM-32
- Espressif Systems ESP8266 SoC (esp8266.lbr)
- Ai-Thinker ESP-12E
- Espressif Systems ESP-WROOM-02
Download the latest ZIP file (or via Git) and extract the
MacroYau-EAGLE-Libraries folder to the
lbr folder inside your EAGLE installation directory. By default, the installation location should be:
If you prefer to keep custom libraries in a separate directory to avoid migration during every EAGLE version update, you can refer to this tutorial.
The libraries are created with EAGLE 9.0.1 and should be compatible with newer versions.