Draw (architecture) diagrams as easily as Archi.
Use a convenient DSL for describing your diagrams and get an interactive HTML visualization (or plain SVG) for free!
Add to your project.clj:
Run in your favourite REPL:
(use '[archi.core]) (defnodes Archi World) (def features [(feature ["Hello"] [Archi World])]) (render! features)
Open the generated archi.html in your favourite browser.
You should see something like this:
It's possible to style the nodes and edges by passing :node->descriptor and :edge->descriptor parameters to the render-method. This functionality uses standard tangle features.
See also archi-example for a more elaborate use case.
- Document options
- More complex examples
- Easy customization of styles for common use cases
- Extract interaction support to tangle or other library
- Tool version that works with java -jar and evals your definitions
- Replace Graphviz with something more dynamic
- Hierarchical graphs with ability to expand nodes
- Dynamic, when tangle is too
Suggestions, and pull requests, welcome!
Copyright © 2015 Markku Rontu
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License either version 1.0 or (at your option) any later version.