A Complete Unity Reference Project
This project is meant to be functionally impressive example of a complete game. It is not made to be fun or interesting for a non-developer.
- Full complete game
- Multiplayer (Online(MasterServer) and LAN): Semi-Authoratitive
- Full Menu UI and HUD: Utilizing the awesome power of Coherent UI; HTML, CSS, JS web stack
- Server Browser
- Match Lobby
- Player Customization
- Options menu
- In-game HUD
- Procedurally generated objects
- Multiple Levels
- Sound Effects and Music + Volume
Other Projects using Radius:
- Super Bounce: A super bouncing sandbox. Inspired by the super bouncing physics bug from Halo 2.
- Dishes, Please: "A dish washing simulator."
Developed in Unity 4.5.0f6 and Coherent UI 2.2.0
Requires Unity Pro(because Coherent UI uses native code) to work in the editor. You can build with Unity Free and add the dlls manually. See the guide I made on using unmanaged Dlls with Unity to get a hint on how to get Coherent UI working
Getting Started (Setup)
- Clone/Download the repo
- Open in Unity
- Import the Coherent UI package
Edit->Project Settings->Coherent UI->Select UI Folderand select the
UIResourcesfolder in the Unity project root
- You should be able to play it in the editor if you have Unity Pro
- If you have Unity Free, it will only work if you build the project and use this guide to manually copy over Coherent's Dlls
- Character Controller/Driver:
- Camera Controller (Conic):
- Master Volume for Music and Soundeffects:
- Many more commented but undocumented here...
- Cleaned up some more event code
- Fixed spawning bug
- Added Time Limit option
- Updated spawn code to actually spawn correctly after the initial game
- Cleaned up the event code
- Updated Conic Camera Controller to stay conic always.
- Updated character driver gravity logic.
- Updated character driver to use an accumulated fixed timestep.
- Updated NetworkManager disconnect logic
Radius/Library/because it can be regenerated when opening project.
- Cleaned up
- Added procedural tiling ground/floor
- Profile box color initial color now is the color of that player
- Initial code commited
- Gameplay, UI, sound, networking