A Complete Unity Reference Project
This project is meant to be functionally impressive example of a complete game. It is not made to be fun or interesting for a non-developer.
- Full complete game
- Multiplayer (Online(MasterServer) and LAN): Semi-Authoratitive
- Full Menu UI and HUD: Utilizing the awesome power of Coherent UI; HTML, CSS, JS web stack
- Server Browser
- Match Lobby
- Player Customization
- Options menu
- In-game HUD
- Procedurally generated objects
- Multiple Levels
- Sound Effects and Music + Volume
Other Projects using Radius:
- Super Bounce: A super bouncing sandbox. Inspired by the super bouncing physics bug from Halo 2.
- Dishes, Please: "A dish washing simulator."
- Developed in Unity 4.5.0f6 and Coherent UI 2.2.0
- Requires Unity Pro(because Coherent UI uses native code) to work in the editor. You can build with Unity Free and add the dlls manually. See the guide I made on using unmanaged Dlls with Unity to get a hint on how to get Coherent UI working
Getting Started (Setup)
- Clone/Download the repo
- Open in Unity
- Import the Coherent UI package
Edit->Project Settings->Coherent UI->Select UI Folderand select the
UIResourcesfolder in the Unity project root
- You should be able to play it in the editor if you have Unity Pro
- If you have Unity Free, it will only work if you build the project and use this guide to manually copy over Coherent's Dlls
- Character Controller/Driver:
- Camera Controller (Conic):
- Master Volume for Music and Soundeffects:
- Many more commented but undocumented here...
- Cleaned up some more event code
- Fixed spawning bug
- Added Time Limit option
- Updated spawn code to actually spawn correctly after the initial game
- Cleaned up the event code
- Updated Conic Camera Controller to stay conic always.
- Updated character driver gravity logic.
- Updated character driver to use an accumulated fixed timestep.
- Updated NetworkManager disconnect logic
Radius/Library/because it can be regenerated when opening project.
- Cleaned up
- Added procedural tiling ground/floor
- Profile box color initial color now is the color of that player
- Initial code commited
- Gameplay, UI, sound, networking