unRAID Docker Templates repository for Docker images in the "madsonic" repository.
- Navigate to "Extensions" and then "Docker" in the unRAID webui
- Enter in a URL of https://github.com/MadMarty/docker-templates in the "Template repositories" field
- Click on the "Save" button
- Click back to "Extensions" menu and then click on the "Add" button
- Click on the "Template" dropdown menu and select the desired Docker image
- Fill in required fields e.g. volume data, environment variables etc
- click on the "Add" button at the bottom of the window to begin pulling down the Docker image
- Once the image is downloaded you should see it appear in the "Extensions" section under the heading "Docker Apps"