Any website can identify and track you, even if you are using Private Browsing or Incognito Mode in your web browser. Many people think that they can hide their identity if they are using private browsing or incognito. This article is going to prove them all wrong.
I will be answering to all your questions shortly.
- Open your browser's Private browsing (Or, Incognito mode)
- Go visit this website: Think Incognito
- Search anything you want to search on google there.
- Close that window.
- Open Private browsing or Incognito Mode (OR, normal browsing would also do).
- Again visit the same website: Think Incognito
SURPRIZED???? Yes, the website can remember what you searched for even though you had visited it via the Private browsing or Incognito Mode. Yes, nothing is private in this world anymore!.
Find more about me: Madhav Bahl
madhavbahl.ml / LinkedIn / Github / E-MailMADHAV BAHL
This project was inspired from gautamkrishnar's nothing private (https://github.com/gautamkrishnar/nothing-private) this project is node and mongo implementation of above mentioned project. Thanks for the idea nothning private, it really inspired me a lot :)