Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Graphic Designers & Community Artists
Anyone can submit an artwork anytime, all levels accepted. There's no competition: if you submit something that follows the requirements and is suitable for a young audience, we will use it.
Submit a chibi character
We need chibi drawings of all the idols in LLSIF for this page.
We will not use your drawing for any other purpose without asking you first, and you're free to refuse.
- You need a School Idol Tomodachi profile, and that's how you'll be credited. If you want to share your Twitter, DeviantArt, Tumblr or anything else, add those links in your profile.
- It has to be a digital drawing. We can make some exceptions and vectorize a paper drawing if you use a dark marker for the contours and bright colors.
- We recommend you to try to imitate the official chibi style in the game, but you don't have to. Just make sure your drawing is "chibi enough" to look pretty if we resize it to 40x40 pixels.
- Minimum width/height: 300 pixels. But the higher the quality the better!
- Don't put a watermark on the chibi drawings
- It's much easier and faster for us if you send us your drawing in PNG with a transparent background, but we'll make it transparent ourselves if you can't
- Uniform versions of the idols are preferred.
- Once you're done drawing the chibi character, Contact us to send us the picture and your School Idol Tomodachi username (to credit you).
- You can send multiple drawings if you want, there's no limit.
List of idols that need a chibi drawing
Note: You can submit a chibi drawing of any character, even if someone else already submitted a drawing.
Submit a Special Contest banner
We need banners to illustrate our Special Contests. You can see the list of all the banners here, but you're free to express your creativity~
The banner will be posted on various sites when we announce the contest. We will mention you on Twitter when the contest is announced, but you can opt-out if you don't want to.
- Can be a graphic editing or a fan-art drawing
- Minimum width 900px, minimum height 600px. But the higher the quality the better!
- The contest question must be vertically exactly in the middle of the picture (only that part is visible on the homepage). See this
- If the question doesn't look very nice in the middle of the image, you can submit two banners: one for the homepage and one for the rest (example: homepage banner ~1700x500 + banner ~900x600)
- It must be the exact same question (copy-paste it, don't re-write it)
- "School Idol Tomodachi Special Contest" must also be written somewhere
- Don't use fan-arts you don't own! Use official artworks or your own
- You may write your name on the banner if you want to, as long as it doesn't take more than 5% of the banner
- Need inspiration? Check out the previous banners
- Though we used to do it in the past, don't write the dates on the banner, as they might change and it would be annoying to edit the picture.
- We give you a deadline to submit the banner, but it's better if you send it as early as possible :)
- Contact us before starting.
- I'll ask you a few questions to see if I can find an upcoming Special Contest you might be interested in, and you tell me if you want to make the banner.
- You have until one day before the event starts to send me the banner.
- You can do multiple banners if you want, there's no limit.
If you're interested in making lots of artworks for us, you can also join the staff team. We have a Twitter private group [now on discord] in which artists talk together and admins ask when they need something done for the site. Contact us with your Twitter username and we will add you!