A simple Breakout clone for the 3DS [Uses pp2d, citro3d, and of course ctrulib.]
-Written by Magicrafter13 [Matthew Rease].
To play this, just download a precompiled binary (3dsx, cia, or elf) from the releases tab.
In - Game
- D-Pad or Joystick to move Left and Right
- A Button to launch ball (when ball attached) or shoot laser if power up has been acquired.
- Select to start game (or return to title)
- Y to open Level editor
- Start to exit
In Level Editor
- D-Pad or Joystick to move cursor
- L and R to switch brick type
- X to save level layout
- B or Start to return to title
- Y to randomize brick layout
- Select play your level
Available on my website. Click Here!
Edit / self-compile
You will need the following libraries to compile this: pp2d ctrulib (If you don't have this, you are either new to 3ds homebrew or you're just crazy. If you've set up homebrew environment, you have this.)