Magisk Google DNS
This module makes your device to use Google's DNS servers instead of the provided by the ISP:
It is not guaranteed to work on cellular networks on all devices. Some users/testers say yes, others say that it doesn't. On Wi-Fi it always works though.
If you know how to make it always work on cellular networks and want to contribute, please do!
- v10 (20.11.2018) - Remove IPv6: it is not supported on this module
- v9 (18.11.2018) - Add IPv6
- v8 (18.11.2018) - Make the version to be the same as the versionCode
- v2.1.3 (05.09.2018) - Update to Magisk v17000 template
- v2.1.2 (01.06.2018) - Cleanup config.sh
- v2.1.1 (23.03.2018) - Added some clarification about cellular networks and credits to @teohhanhui
- v2.1 (29.12.2017) - Update to Magisk template v1500
- v2.0 (28.12.2017) - Use iptables rules (works on cellular networks on some devices) [thanks @teohhanhui]
- v1.1 (11.12.2017) - Disable not needed Magic Mount (fix bootloops)
- v1.0 (23.11.2017) - Initial release
- Take a full backup before installing the module.
- You should use latest Magisk Manager to install this module. If you meet any problem under installation from Magisk Manager, please try to install it from recovery.