Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes the case when submission can't be reverted to draft (#27)
- Adds privacy provider for Moodle 3.3.
This release contains no changes from the previous one, except an update to the README file to indicate that this version of the plugin has been verified to work with Moodle 3.1.
This is an emergency release that is fixing upgrade routine from versions earlier than 1.2 for sites that had moodle-assignfeedback_mahara plugin enabled and used. 1.2 release contained a bug that upgraded all Mahara assignments locking settings from "Lock permanently" to "Unlock after grading" only for sites that had assignfeedback_mahara plugin installed and used at least in single assignment instance prior to upgrade to 1.2 (credit to @mrmark, see #21).
Should I install this version?
- If you are using 1.2 version of plugin already, you do not need to do anything, this version does not bring any new functionality, it is only fixing upgrade bug.
- If you are using any version earlier than 1.2 with assignfeedback_mahara plugin installed and used, you need to upgrade straight to 1.2.1 (this one) bypassing 1.2 (that contained the bug).
Am I affected by bug?
- Sites that did not use assignfeedback_mahara for Mahara page unlocking before upgrading to 1.2 are not affected.
- Assignments for which locking has not been enabled before upgrading to 1.2 are not affected.
- Assignments that used Mahara page unlocking using assignfeedback_mahara are not affected.
You are only affected if you were using assignfeedback_mahara before upgrading to 1.2 and assignfeedback_mahara unlocking has been enabled in at least one assignment before upgrading to 1.2 and you had assignments that had permanent locking settings and you upgraded to 1.2 already. If you has been affected, only assignment that had permanent locking setting enabled were affected, but not the others.
What to do if I have been affected?
If you have been affected, and the issue is critical for you, the only way to restore correct locking settings is the manual change of every individual assignment with Mahara submission.
This release introduces the use of event handlers for submitted page/collection unlocking, which makes Mahara assignment feedback plugin no longer required. If assignfeedback_mahara has been installed and used, upgrade procedure gracefully converts its assignment settings into corresponding unlocking settings introduced in this release and then suggests to uninstall assignfeedback_mahara. For more information on locking/unlocking behaviour, please refer to documentation.
- Using Moodle event handlers for unlocking (#8):
- Global plugin configuration setting to choose default locking behaviour on the site.
- New option in the assignment settings to define locking behaviour for given assignment.
- Marking workflow support (moodle-assignfeedback_mahara:#1).
- Fix broken URLs for collections (#15).
- Documentation and coding style changes.
If you are using assignfeedback_mahara, please upgrade directly to 1.2.1 bypassing version 1.2 due to the bug in upgrade routine.