When MS released Windows 8, they introduced a new feature called ImmerciveColors. Based on your OS settings (wallpapers or color set) you may have a sets of colors that can be used to draw your UI. However this feature is not a quite known for the public since it’s still undocumented (even with Windows 10). So I wrote this simple project to demonstrate how to benefit from this feature.
- Easy access to Windows theme colors.
- Getting Active color set.
- Enumerating color type names.
- Retrieve color value based on color type.
- Notified when system changes Immersive settings.