CPython IDE for grasshopper.
The Idea of this plugin is to provide a component that implements CPython codes inside grasshopper.
- It is pereferred that you download one of the bundles that include all the required python scientific libraries such as Python(x,y), Andconda or Canopy
- You have to run Rhino as adminstrator at first.
How to choose between different Python interpreters?
What can and What can't it do?
- Add as many input and output variables as needed.
- Change its name, NickName and discription.
- Import all CPython modules such as numpy, scipy, matplotlib, sympy, etc..
- Change Icon (simply drag a 24x24 pixel image to the component).
- Save as user object.
GhPython Vs. Gh_CPython
BSD 2-Clause License
This project has been started by: Mahmoud M. Abdelrahman
Copyright (c) 2017, Mahmoud AbdelRahman
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.