Microservice Visualization with TADIS - a Tool for Architecture Discovery
This repository contains software for analyzing and visualizing the topology of a microservice system.
TADIS consists of two microservices: an analyzer backend and a UI frontend (see the architecture picture below).
- tadis-analyzer collects information about a system from different sources by executing a number of transformers. The result is provided as a system model in JSON. The analyzer is a microservice and also a NPM package. The microservice can be started directly, while the NPM package can be used in custom analyzers.
- tadis-analyzer-custom-example is an example custom-analyzer microservice that imports the tadis-analyzer as a NPM package. It implements a custom collector which uses only certain transformers.
- tadis-ui is based on webpack, D3, and graphviz. It visualizes systems provided by the tadis-analyzer endpoint
/collect/system. The UI is specific to certain visualizations in microservice systems.
The repository is organized as a mono-repo with Yarn and Lerna. Each directory in sources is a Yarn workspace.
- You need a global installation of the following:
- Bootstrap the node package structure with
Copyright 2017-2019 Andreas Blunk, MaibornWolff GmbH