A linear Entity Component System
Pyro is a tiny, fast and documented Entity Component System. It provides a basic features set as:
- Iterating over entities and components
- Adding and removing entities
- Tracks which handles are valid
The intention is to have a minimal set of features that can be built upon.
- Iteration is always linear.
- Different component combinations live in a separate storage
- Removing entities does not create holes.
- All operations are designed to be used in bulk.
- Borrow rules are enforced at runtime.
Entityis using a wrapping generational index.