Paymo is a simple dApp for sending payments in MainframeOS
Install dependencies & build
yarn yarn build
Open in Mainframe OS
- Install Mainframe OS (from binaries or by building from source)
- In Mainframe OS, go to More > App Development Tool, create your Developer Identity, and click Add to add this app to Mainframe OS. Add the
/builddirectory as the content path.
- Click Open button to run the pre-built version of the app in a Mainframe OS window.
Run/debug development version
To run a development version of the app from localhost, in this app directory run
Then in the app window running in Mainframe OS, click the content path field at the top of the address bar and change it to be http://localhost:3000.
Note: Apps that import the Mainframe SDK cannot be run in an external browser. If you try to open your new dapp in a standard browser (e.g. Chrome), you will get the following error: Error: Cannot find expected mainframe client instance. Dapps that integrate with the Mainframe SDK can only be opened in Mainframe OS.
Link to development version of Mainframe SDK
- Build Mainframe OS from source
- Inside the
mainframe-osproject, at the
- Run the mainframe launcher program with
yarn run devand follow the setup instructions.
- Inside the root of this project, run
yarn link @mainframe/sdk.
- Build the app with
- Run app in Mainframe OS