Bill of Materials
|Arduino Pro Mini 3.3V||1||https://goo.gl/s1k4pC|
|LoNet 808 Seeed (incl. GPS + Phone antenna)||1||https://goo.gl/HKax1F|
|Adapter board (custom made)||1|
|Battery 18650 (2900mAh)||1||https://goo.gl/kCkjYg|
|Local Mobile SIM card||1|
|Battery Wires, 15cm red and black||1|
|Coconut shell from drinks||1|
|Wax for Insulating electronics||1|
|Rubber Band from bicycle tyres||1|
|"Dog Tag" in Aluminium with serial number and details to return device||1||https://goo.gl/YjCnZq|
This is how the different boards look like front and back
Comments for manufacturing the kit with Seeed Studio
- LoNET 808 should come come with GPS and Phone antenna, does it?
- Header connector pins should be attached, can it be?
- LoNET 808 Power LED can be low power / skipped as it drains battery
Comments for manufacturing PCBs
- PCBs to soldered
- PCBs to be Eco / Recycled PCBs / wood PCB
Comments for sourcing batteries
- Battery 3000 mA/h, type: 18650, ideally Panasonic and cheap
- Can you make sure the batteries are 100% charged?
- Solder wires to the batteries (15cm) with connector mounted
Comments for sourcing battery charger
- We need to charge 110 devices over 11 events. If we can charge 6 batteries at the time: great.
- Bulk pricing?
- Overall budget?