A markdown language for writing recipes and quickly converting into HTML
- Write a plain text file
- Note the following prefixes for each line
!Main heading, for name of recipe
~Sub heading, for ingredient/ instruction/sub sections
-Bullet points. No numbered lists yet but will get around to adding that later
- NOTE THE SPACE AFTER EVERY PREFIX. Ignoring it, ignores that line.
- Any line without a prefix is ignored
"Compiling" into HTML Source
You would execute the bash script as demonstrated below:
- Argument 1: Name of HTML file
- Argument 2+: Names of recipe files.
./compileIntoHTML.sh <NAME OF HTML PAGE>.html recipe1.r recipe2.r recipe3.r recipe4.r ......
- Feel free to contribute. I personally would prefer to see recipe files posted following RecipeMarkdownLanguage