(c) Mathew Sachin
Free Open-Source Cross-Platform .Net Wrapper for Un4seen Bass and its AddOns.
Bass and its Add-Ons can be downloaded at http://un4seen.com/
ManagedBass is targeted for Any CPU, but bass Libraries(.dll/.so/.dylib/.a) are separate for x86, x64, ARM, etc.
Download the versions you need.
See the Sample Repositories for examples.
ManagedBass depends on
ManagedBass.PInvokefor PInvoke declarations which is quite stable package.
ManagedBass is now provided as a set of packages split per AddOn.
- Install the NuGet package
- Download the BASS libraries from http://un4seen.com and place them in Build Output Directory.
See https://github.com/ManagedBass/Home for more info.
- Moved from PCL to .Net Standard 1.4.
- Removed Load and Unload methods in support of being cross-platform.
- Removed DynamicLibrary class.
- Split NuGet packages per AddOn.
- No dependency on
- Using C# 7 on Visual Studio 2017.