twitto_be is a real-time dashboard of geolocated tweets.
Twitto.be is a node.js application.
- 8080: express
- 3031: socket.io
After cloning the repository, follow these steps
- Enter your twitter app credentials inside a new file
params.jsonin the root directory. Use
params-sample.jsonto see the expected syntax
A deployment script is included, you may need to adapt it to your own setup. Edit the
deploy script in
package.json to modify the configuration:
- debian jessie linux machine (may work in other unix environments)
- The application (
app.js) is launched and maintained up by a systemd process called
- The application is deployed in the following directory:
The owner of
/home/srv-node-mango/twitto, is user
npm run build
- If no error was met in previous step, run
npm run deploy
Your participation is welcome.
- to report bugs, make suggestions or to ask any question, please enter a github issue. Please first perform a search before reporting an issue in order to avoid entering duplicates.
- to correct issues, improve code, send a pull request. Try to keep your commits clean. If you want to change any significant part of code and want it integrated inside twitto_be, please discuss about it before working on it.