Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
v3.0.3 - 2017-06-23
BiblioPixel v3.0 is a nearly complete rewrite making it stronger, better, faster, and with many new amazing features.
- Completely Python 3 compatible
- Faster frame generation and hardware updates
- Brand-new SimPixel visualizer uses WebGL to visualize lighting designs in the browser!
- Better matrix text handling
- Better matrix and cube layout building
- BiblioPixel Projects - blinkin' lights with only a simple config, no code!
- Built-in demos
- Greatly improved base LED types along with new Circle and Cube
- Overhauled SPI driver support
- Support for WS2812 (NeoPixel) on the Raspberry Pi and similar
- Many more!
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.