Desktop Environment built with Web Technologies, JDE takes over your desktop to manage applications a dock or panel is still needed to complement it.
- State Beta
- Small codebase anyone with HTML/CSS skills can change the desktop to look and behave differently.
- Any related packages can be found on gitlab.
- Clean and minimalistic interface
- Settings panel
- Show/Hide application categories
- Keyboard application search
- Visual application search
- Settings panel integrates with individual applications settings
- Dbus integration
- UI inspector
- Animated Backgrounds
- Drag and Drop
- Optional Window auto tile
- Desktop Tour on first run
- Scriptable workspaces
- Restore factory profile settings
- Settings panel MSM integration
- ISO images TODO
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests.
Pamac partial integration (partialy done)
Voice control (Mycroft)
Mobile UI support
File contents search
Web search engine integration
Virtual machines integration
GTK broadway backend integration
Also visit the Wiki for more detailed information.
- Vitor Lopes - Twitter Codesardine
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
- This project is licensed under the GPL License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
- Background images are under Creative Commons Zero license.