Complete and configurable music, currency and games multipurpose Discord bot!
Using the Official Mantaro Bot
Just one click and you can add Mantaro to your own server and enjoy its full feature set!
Building Mantaro on your own
WARNING: The owners of Mantaro do not recommend compiling Mantaro as it is not documented and most builds here will be extremely unstable and (probably) untested, probably including unfinished features.
If you still want to build your own instance of Mantaro, you will need multiple api keys including (but not limited to)
- osu! API
- AniList API
- OpenWeatherMap API.
- Wolke's Weeb API (For most of the action commands).
We will not help you with the process of obtaining said api keys!
Steps for building
- Clone this repository.
- If you are going to edit code, make sure your IDE supports Lombok and enable Annotation Processing!
- Open a Terminal in the root folder.
- Grab the
- Create the
mantarodatabase with the following tables: mantaro, players, users, guilds, keys, commands
- Run it and prepare yourself to start filling in configs (open the jar on the command line using java -jar name.jar and wait for it to crash, then it'll generate the config.json file for you to fill).
- In config.json, set the value needApi to false.
Mantaro Uses and loves
- JDA by DV8FromTheWorld and MinnDevelopment
- Lavaplayer by sedmelluq
- RethinkDB by the RethinkDB team
- Redis by the redis team.
- And a lot more!
Give credit where credit is due. If you wish to use our code in a project, please credit us, and take your time to read our full license. We don't mind you using Mantaro code, as it is open-source for a reason, as long as you don't blatantly copy it or refrain from crediting us.
Copyright (C) 2016-2018 David Alejandro Rubio Escares/Kodehawa
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
The full license can be found here.