MapBBCode Library Changelog
Versions are numbered "major.minor.patch", with the
master branch being "major.minor-dev", a permanent RC for the next version. Bug fixes are backported to the
patch+1 version is tagged no earlier that a week from a previous release, but no later than a week after a last commit to its branch. This way you can safely updgrade to the latest patch version, though usually upgrading to the latest minor version should not be a big trouble.
All changes without author are by Ilya Zverev.
- Editor window is always reopened on subsequent
editorWindowcalls, bringing it to the foreground.
- Translations are now managed with Transifex, files were renamed to
LayerList.jsis included in the distribution, now do not include
mapbbcode-config.jsif all you need is LayerList.
- StaticLayerSwitcher plugin is now included in
- Bing layer is no longer included by default in
- L.FunctionButtons plugin has changed API, single L.FunctionButton is now obsolete.
- Leaflet 0.7.1, Leaflet.draw 0.2.3. #28
- "Delete last point" button when drawing a polyline/polygon. Leaflet.draw#242
- Proprietary layers and
LayerList.jswere moved to
src/layers(no changes in the distribution). #38
- Leaflet controls and icons were moved to
src/controls(no changes in distribution).
- Proprietary layers can be added before LayerList is initialized.
getBBCodeRegExp()methods in MapBBCodeProcessor.
- Allow quotes as in
shareTagoption was moved from MapBBCodeUI to MapBBCodeProcessor, allowing for non-standard brackets around
- Made editor close buttons always enabled in
- Map control creation and hooks calling were merged for
- Buttons for outer links are now regular links, without onclick handlers.
filteroption to L.ExportButton to filter file types. #48
toggleObjectsmethod to viewer's control object, now
Handler.Toggle.jstoggles data layer. #40
- Added build date to files' header.
- PopupIcon's background color can be specified.
- Fixed loading Google scripts after window has finished loading.
- MapBBCodeProcessor.getLeafletLayers() did not move proprietary layers down. #43
createOpenStreetMapLayer(L), fixes occasional disappearance of OSM layer. #44
- Style fixes and UTF-8 charset in
- Downloading shared maps now works without warnings in IE8/9. #8
- Leaflet CSS was made stronger, now it overrides some of critical properties engines impose on elements. #52
- All "params" were renamed to handlers (somewhat breaking change, which should not affect users at the moment).
panelHookhook for handlers, refine handler API (no required methods left).
- New control method:
eachLayer, iterates over map objects.
- Length measurement plugin (not included by default). #20
- Custom name for
layerListlayers and multiple keys: "Custom Name|Layer ID:key1:key2".
- Nokia and 2GIS proprietary layers, MapBox and Cloudmade layers. #30
- Proprietary layers based on external API do not require adding those API explicitly. #31
- Added "Edit" link near the OpenStreetMap attribution. #18
enforceOSMswitch in StaticLayerSwitcher for enforcing the first layer to be OSM-based.
watchResizeMapBBCodeUI option for tracking map container size.
layerToObjectmethods of MapBBCode were made public.
- Narrow popup icons don't block clicks to underlying objects (by @tyrasd).
- Forgot to update a proprietary layer in
- It was possible to add a single proprietary layer in the configuration panel. #32
- Expanding initially hidden map now works correctly. #33
- Text on non-editable PopupIcon can be selected. #6
- HTML entities in the configuration panel were replaced with hex codes for IE compatibility.
- Window width in configuration panel sometimes stuck to 100%.
- Some IE8 fixes.
- Updated OpenMapSurfer tile URLs.
- Link to MapBBCode website in configuration panel.
- Made LayerList and StaticLayerSwitcher not allow the first layer to be non-OpenStreetMap based one. #23
getCloseTagSubstringwas renamed to
getCloseTag, added some
- For codes with objects and explicit zoom/pos, after editing zoom/pos are also explicitly specified.
- Replaced four-space indentation with tabs, thus reducing source files by 16%.
- Layers with no options property failed to be displayed.
show()without bbcode now shows an empty map instead of failing. #25
map=""HTML attribute processing for non-standard bbcodes.
- Moved all documentation to mapbbcode.org. #19
- Replaced Leaflet with MapBBCode in attribution.
L.PermalinkAttributionLeaflet plugin that makes permalinks out of OSM attribution links (enabled by default). #17
- Zooming with scroll wheel is enabled once a user clicks or pans a map. #21
- Added proprietary layers: Google, Yandex. To include a proprietary layer into layerList, just include a script file. #16
- Esri and Bing layers were moved to separate scripts for proprietary layers.
- All options in MapBBCodeProcessor are now in
decimalDigitsoption from UI, configure MapBBCodeProcessor directly. #11
- Brackets and opening tag style can be configured:
<map z="12" ll="60.1,30.2"></map>is possible. #9
- BBCode for
show()can be split:
<div id="id" map="=10,11,22">10.01,10.99(M)</div>(
=is optional). For those engines that do not tolerate unprocessed bbcode.
- Added OpenMapSurfer Contour layer (also as an example of adding an overlay layer).
panelHookfor altering viewer and editor panels. Also
editorproperty in control objects.
- Background colors for function buttons.
- Semicolons in object titles are now parsed correctly. #10
- Markers are now fit inside a map panel. #14
- Polygon button missed a tooltip, and search tooltip was too technical.
- Updated Leaflet.draw: tooltip doesn't hang in top left corner anymore. #210