Browser Plug-in for Computational Observation at FBforschung.de
This is a browser plug-in to observe human online behavior, for example in the realm of Facebook. It is part of a larger academic research project to investigate algorithmic content curation. Find information on the project itself in German language under https://fbforschung.de.
- Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/marhai/fbforschung
npm run build
The following tasks can be used when you want to start developing the extension and want to enable live reload:
npm run chrome-watch
npm run firefox-watch
- Open Chrome browser and navigate to chrome://extensions
- Select "Developer Mode" and then click "Load unpacked extension..."
- From the file browser, choose to
- Open Firefox browser and navigate to about:debugging
- Click "Load Temporary Add-on" and from the file browser, choose
npm run dist to create a zipped, production-ready extension for each browser.