A curated list of technology companies, resources, and tools in the agricultural field.
- Data.gov - Agricultural open data from the US Government.
- Open Ag Data Alliance - The Open Ag Data Alliance is an open project designed to bring interoperability, security, and privacy to agricultural data.
- Ekylibre - Ekylibre is a simple enterprise management web application for farmers and small enterprises.
- FarmData - FarmData is a free open farm management tool to help operate a farm.
- farmOS - farmOS is a web-based application for farm management, planning, and record keeping.
- ISOBlue - ISOBlue is a open source solution for connected farm machinery.
- Tania - Tania is a free and open source farming management system for everyone. You can manage your areas, reservoirs, farm tasks, inventories, and the crop growing progress.
- Agrible - Agrible provides realtime data sharing between growers, retailers and processors.
- AgSquared - AgSquared is a records keeping web application for planning, management and record keeping on farms.
- CattleMax - CattleMax makes beef herd management software.
- Farm Business Network - FBN provides agronomic data, market data, and pricing transparency for crop farmers.
- LocalOrbit - Local Orbit is a web app that provides sales and business management tools for local food producers, aggregators and distributors.
- Sirrus - Sirrus is an iOS app that helps agronomists and farmers collaborate on farming decisions by making field data accessible and easy to collect.
- Summit - Summit is precision ag software built on the agX platform for processing of raw farm data into valuable information reports.
- Tend - Tend is a web app for managing diversified organic farms.