Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Plugins extend the behaviour of this app. To install a downloaded plugin:
- On the Plugins settings tab press the “Open” button. This reveals the
pluginsfolder where this app looks for plugins.
- Open the
.ziparchive that you downloaded and move the folder contained inside into the
You will need to re-start EDMC for it to notice the new plugin.
- Habitable Zone - Helps explorers find high-value planets.
- EDMC Discord Presence - Show your current location to your friends on Discord from your user profile.
- EDMCJumpSpeed - Shows trip distance and speed.
- ExTool - Navigation to planetary points of interest. Works in conjunction the ExTool website.
- CGThresholds - Transmits anonymous data to CGThresholdCalculator to calculate the Boundary for Reward Tiers.
- Hostile Interaction Tracking System - Gives risk assessments for ship safety upon jumping into a star system.
- LandingPad - Helps people to find their assigned landingpad position in starports.
- EDMC-Screenshot - Automatically renames screenshots with System and Body name, and converts them to PNG format.
- edstats - A plugin that transmits data to EDStats.
- edmc-chatviewer - A plugin for viewing the in-game chat.
- DistanceCalc - Displays the distance to up to 3 systems.
plugins folder is located at:
~/Library/Application Support/EDMarketConnector/plugins(in Finder hold ⌥ and choose Go → Library to open your
Refer to PLUGINS.md if you would like to write a plugin.