Please sign in to comment.
Fixed the bugs mdev-12670 and mdev-12675.
The code that blocked conversion of a IN subselect pedicate to a semi-join if it occurred in the ON expression of an outer join did not do it correctly. As a result, the conversion was blocked for IN subselect predicates encountered in ON expressions of INNER joins or in WHERE conditions of mergeable views / derived tables. This patch fixes this problem.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 269 additions and 11 deletions.
- +38 −0 mysql-test/r/derived_view.result
- +3 −2 mysql-test/r/limit_rows_examined.result
- +40 −1 mysql-test/r/subselect_sj.result
- +40 −1 mysql-test/r/subselect_sj_jcl6.result
- +30 −0 mysql-test/t/derived_view.test
- +32 −0 mysql-test/t/subselect_sj.test
- +1 −1 sql/item_subselect.cc
- +7 −3 sql/item_subselect.h
- +78 −3 sql/opt_subselect.cc
Oops, something went wrong.