Real-time flowchart visualisation for Kafka-based distributed systems.
go get github.com/marianogappa/flowbro
or get the latest binary for your OS: https://github.com/marianogappa/flowbro/releases
- Start flowbro:
$ cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/marianogappa/flowbro $ flowbro Flowbro is your bro on localhost:41234!
- Open http://localhost:41234.
- Click the example to see how it works.
- See the example config. You should get it; you're smart.
- Try to make your own config with a real Kafka cluster.
- Review/grep the documentation for that thing you want to do. TODO :'(
- If you can't do something you want or don't understand how, let me know please.
Can I contribute?