- Read What is CSLA?
- Get the framework binaries from NuGet or use older version from the releases page.
- Review the CSLA Fast Start sample.
- Read Using CSLA 2019 (see the Books and videos page)
- Read the Using CSLA 4 ebook series (see the Books and videos page)
- This CSLA 4 release post provides an overview of the CSLA 3.8 to 4 changes
- If you are using MVVM in WPF watch the CSLA 4 MVVM video series (see the Books and videos page)
CSLA .NET 3.8
- Read the Expert 2008 Business Objects book (at least chapters 1-5 and 17-21)
- Watch the Core 3.8 video series