A quick look plugin to inspect Frameworks
The plugin is capable of extracting
- Bundle name *
- Bundle identifier *
- Version *
- Minimum OS version *
- Supported platform *
- Device family *
- Used SDK *
- Used Xcode *
- File size
- Creation date
- Modification date
* if provided by the Info.plist file
How to install
- Download the Xcode project and run the scheme "Deploy"
- Download the latest release (should be a file named "QuickLookFramework.qlgenerator") and copy it under "~/Library/QuickLook"
- Make it easier to install
- List also the framework used as dependeny in the framework itself
If you like this git you can follow me here or on twitter :) @MarioIannotta
Cheers from Italy!