This plugin underlays the hexadecimal, rgb or named CSS color codes with their real color. The foreground color is selected oppositely.
I tried to make code as readable as I can and I will keep on improving documentation quality. Nice html documentation is available here
- Live on-the-fly colorization
- Or using ST commands
- Less/SCSS/CSS support
- Local/global settings
- Colorizing only selected regions
- Write better code documentation
- Better background selection based on current theme's background
- Improve code quality
- Still in beta, may contains bugs.
- It assumes all theme are in
Packages/Color Scheme - Default folderfolder