Mark Villacampa MarkVillacampa
- Joined on
- motion-osx-cli 27 Easily create command line utilities for OSX with Rubymotion
- MotionCpp 13 MotionCpp is a boilerplate Xcode project to create Objective-c wrappers around C++ libraries, in order to use them with RubyMotion.
- motion-coderunner 8 Run Rubymotion scripts in CodeRunner
- Slammmdunk 7 Small Dribbble iOS app styled with Teacup
- motion-osx-ib 5
Repositories contributed to
- HipByte/RubyMotion 575
- cabify/motion-maps-wrapper 1 A common API plus some helpers for the Apple and Google maps frameworks to use with RubyMotion.
- HipByte/RubyMotionSamples 1,043 A collection of RubyMotion applications for code samples.
- HipByte/motion-cocoapods 194 Integrate 3rd-party libraries in RubyMotion for iOS / OS X projects via CocoaPods
- boxen/our-boxen 2,157 Copy me for your team.
Contributions in the last year 119 total Jun 30, 2014 – Jun 30, 2015
Longest streak 5 days March 23 – March 27
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
1 Issue reported
- Open #147 Delete conversation with ⌘⌫