SO Eclipse Plug-in
Enables you to get answers from Stack Overflow directly to Eclipse!
Right-click on the editor, then select "Ask me" or press ALT + Q (default key-binding)
The "SO ready to help" dialog should appear:
The plugin is available on Eclipse Marketplace, you can install it by dragging the following button to your running workspace
You can also install it within Eclipse itself:
- Help > Install New Software... > Add
- Insert "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MarounMaroun/SO-Eclipse-Plugin/master/so-eclipse-update-site/site.xml"
- Click OK and proceed with the installation process
- Download Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment (PDE)
- "File" > "Import..."
- "General" > "Existing Projects into Workspace"
- "Browse..." and choose the project's root