How to install UConsole to your Unity Project!
- First head over to the releases and download the .unitypackage file
- Open the .unitypackage and import all of the files.
- Drag the UConsole-Canvas prefab into your first scene.
Then you should be all set up and ready to start using it.
- Create and Remove Custom commands in Runtime
- Small out of the way design
- Simple drag and drop into your first scene
- No extra requirements, uses basic unity items.
You can get the instance with
You can create a new command with
UConsole.instance.AddCommand(UCommand);. It requires a UCommand.
You can add events when the command is entered by using
You can remove commands with