Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This new release of UConsole removes the requirement for TextMeshPro, it uses basic unity items with a custom font.
How to install UConsole to your Unity Project!
- First head over to the releases and download the .unitypackage file
- Open the .unitypackage and import all of the files.
- Drag the UConsole-Canvas prefab into your first scene.
Then you should be all set up and ready to start using it.
- Create and Remove Custom commands in Runtime
- Small out of the way design
- Simple drag and drop into your first scene
- No extra requirements, uses basic unity items.
You can get the instance with
You can create a new command with
UConsole.instance.AddCommand(UCommand);. It requires a UCommand.
You can add events when the command is entered by using
You can remove commands with
UConsole is a basic free console which can be added into your Unity projects and be used in the editor and in the standalone build.