smartVISU is a framework to create a visualisation for a knx-installation with simple html-pages.
To read and write group-telegrams special tags are used.
- Pretty: Responsive design, auto adjustment to smartphones and tablets
- Strict: One template for all devices
- Easy: Implementation with HTML5
- Simple: Connect to KNX with commands directly in HTML
- Universal: Small concept of widgets
- Connectable: Using drivers for different KNX installations
- IP-Network, KNX-Bus
- smarthome.py, linknx, domotiga or eibd backend
- Webserver with PHP 5.2.4
- Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone or Android Tablet
10 STEP GUIDE
For your own Project do the following:
- Create a new directory in "pages", for example "pages/visu" or "pages/YOURPROJECT".
This is your individual project-directory where you may work.
Copy all files from "pages/_template" to your project-directory
- Check the config.php and set the "config_pages" to "YOURPROJECT"
- Set the "config_driver" to your backend-environment
- linknx: for linxknx and eibd environment
- smarthome.py: for SmartHome.py environment
- domotiga: for Domotiga environment
- eibd: for direct access
- offline: only for testing, all GADs will be stored in a textfile ("temp/offline_YOURPROJECT.var")
- Create a new page in your project-directory, for example "mypage.html"
Note: Do not use "base.html, basic.html, device.html", these are system pages
- Fill the page with your preferred content and widgets
- If you need to change the design, use a "visu.css" - stylesheet file in your project-directory.
If you want to develop your own widgets, also place them in your directory.
Name the file with the widgets e.g. "custom.html"
- Test your page with: http://localhost/smartVISU/index.php?page=mypage
Note: replace "localhost" with the hostname from your server
- Create all pages you need
- At the end of your project set "config_cache" to "true" to speed up your smartVISU
- Enjoy smartVISU!