A curated list of awesome things related to Seed
Seed is an open-source Rust framework for creating fast and reliable web apps running in WebAssembly.
Contributions welcome. Add links through pull requests or create an issue to start a discussion.
- Engineering Rust Web Applications - Diesel, Rocket and Seed.
- Default quickstart - Contains only Rust libraries.
- Quickstart with Webpack - Main features: Auto-reload, Prerendering, Minification, TailwindCSS and Typescript integration.
- RealWorld example - "The mother of all demo apps" — Exemplary fullstack Medium.com clone.
- Official examples - Smaller examples included in official repo.
- ERWA mytodo - Rust full-stack example. Diesel, Rocket, Seed.
Projects Using Seed
- AdEx Explorer - Shows curated information about the payment channel network of the AdEx advertising protocol.
- Kavik.cz - Open-source personal website.
- benxu.dev/blog - A relatively simple open source personal blog. Built on
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
To the extent possible under law, Martin Kavík has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.