A blog powered by jekyll that we're building.
Current contributors are :
- Paul Adenot
- Martin Richard
- Balthazar Rouberol
- Thibaut Vuillemin
- Nicolas Silva
- On the home page, add a sidebar like in the post page with blog informations (like RSS feed link, etc).
- Add pagination to the archive pages.
- Plugin which generates rss/Atom for each tag
CSS and JS can be minified using Juicer :
gem install juicer juicer install jslint juicer install yui_compressor
Currently, minification is not yet fully automatic. Once Jekyll generated the static content, please run:
rake juicer:css rake juicer:js
- Tag names (in article files) must be in lower-case
- Add any new author to _config.yml, parameter "author"
- Posts naming convention : YYYY-MM-DD-First-word-with-uppercase.mdwn
- absolute path in img src, for images to display in feeds