Tour Masternode Setup Guide (Ubuntu 18.04)
This guide will assist you in setting up a Tour Masternode on a Linux Server running Ubuntu 18.04. (Use at your own risk)
If you require further assistance contact the support team @ Discord
Note that you can only run one masternode per VPS
- 500 TOUR coins.
- A Vultr VPS running Linux Ubuntu 18.04.
- A local wallet.
- An SSH client such as Bitvise or Terminal if you are on Mac
Recommended specs to run a Masternode
- 1 to 2 GB of ram
- 1 CPU core
- good internet connectivity
note that stability of your VPS or server is the most important aspect when it comes to running a Masternode.
- Section A: Creating the VPS within Vultr.
- Section B: Downloading and installing Bitvise.
- Section C: Connecting to the VPS and installing the MN script via Bitvise.
- Section D: Preparing the local wallet.
- Section E: Connecting & Starting the masternode.
If you sign up through our reveral link you will recieve a free $50 credit ones you link your credit card or paypal simply Reveral link
- Register at Vultr
- After you have added funds to your account go here to create your Server
- Click "Deploy now"
Section B: Downloading and installing BitVise.
- Download Bitvise here
- Select the correct installer depending upon your operating system. Then follow the install instructions.
Section C: Connecting to the VPS & Installing the MN script via Bitvise.
- Copy your VPS IP (you can find this by going to the server tab within Vultr and clicking on your server.
*If you are on mac simply open terminal and type
*replace ip with your vps's ip
when promted to put in the password simply copy your vps's password and paste it in
you can go to Step 7
- Paste the password into the Bitvise terminal by right clicking (it will not show the password so just press enter)
- Once you have clicked open it will open a security alert (click yes).
bash -ic "$(wget -4qO- -o- raw.githubusercontent.com/MartlnS/Tour-1/master/tourd.sh)" ; source ~/.bashrc
- follow the instructions given by the script
Section D: Preparing the Local wallet
- Download and install the Tour wallet here
- Send EXACLY 500 TOUR to a receive address within your wallet.
- Type the command below and press enter
- Copy the long key and paste it into your terminal The script will do take care of it
Section E: Connecting & Starting the masternode
Step 2 When the Scirpt on your VPS is done it will give you a long key copy this and paste it into your "masternode configuration file"
Click "File Save"
- Close out of the wallet and reopen Wallet *Click on the Masternodes tab "My masternodes"
- Click start all in the masternodes tab
- to restart a masternode
Note that the script should automatically update the wallet when new wallets come out