Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The Marvell® ARMADA® 3700 family of devices delivers comprehensive System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions powered by the dual Cortex-A53 ARMv8 high-performance CPU technology. The devices incorporate rich and diversified high-speed I/Os, such as USB 3.0, SATA 3.0, PCI-Express 2.0, and 2.5 GbE (NBASE-T). In addition, they incorporate a wide set of security and data acceleration engines suitable for innovative networking, storage, and compute applications. The innovative and unique architecture ofthe ARMADA 3700 family performs up to 7,000 CoreMarks under 1Watt, delivering unprecedented performance-to-power and performance-to-cost index in the embedded market.
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet 1Gbps / 2.5Gbps
- SGMII / HS-SGMII / RGMII
- Compatible with Marvell NBASE-T Transceivers
- USB 3.0 Host/Device compatible with xHCI v1.0
- USB 2.0 Host
- PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 (RC or EP)
- SATA 3.0
- DMA, 2 x high-bandwidth DMA/XOR/CRC engines
- Flash and Peripheral I/Os, including 2 x SDIO 3/0. SPI, UART, GPIOs
- Integrated power switches for dynamic shut-down of
- Dual core ARMv8 Cortex-A53 CPU
- CPU core operating speed of up to 1.2 GHz
- FIPS-140 certified
- 32 KB-Instruction / Data (4-way) set associative L1 cache with Parity/ECC protection
- High-bandwidth, low-latency IO Cache Coherency
- High-speed 8/16-bit DDR3/3L/DDR4 DRAM memory controller
- Enhanced, low-latency memory controller with transaction re-ordering, write gathering, and data prefetch engine
- High-performance security offload engine including IPSec, SSL, DTLS, and IKE
- Hardware compliance with ARM Trustzone®architecture for DRM
- Enhanced Secure-Boot flow using integrated One Time Programmable (OTP) memory
- Visualization (KVM demo)
Below documents are available on Marvell Extranet.
Marvell Linux SDK
U-Boot [How to]
Marvell proprietary U-boot release is based on u-boot 2015.01. Please find the latest Marvell U-boot release from Marvell extranet.
Toolchain [How to]
Marvell proprietary arm cross compiler is based on gcc 5.2.1. Please find the latest Marvell cross compiler from Marvell extranet.
Buildroot [How to]
Buildroot is for building file system. Marvell proprietary buildroot release is based on Buildroot 2015.02. Please find the latest Marvell Buildroot release from Marvell extranet.
Supported ARM JTAG Debuggers
Marvell (R) eXtreme Debugger (XDB)
The Marvell eXtreme Debugger (XDB) is a high-level debugger. This debugger lets you debug C/C++ embedded applications which are developed for Marvell processor technology.