Encoding work toward a digital archive to accompany book on shipboard theatricals.
Publications related to this project
- Isbell, Mary. “Diplomatic Editions of a Handwritten Shipboard Newspaper.” Accepted for publication in Handwritten Newspapers as an Alternative Medium during the Early Modern and Modern Periods Studia Fennica Folkloristica series. London: Ubiquity Press. In production. Forthcoming in 2019.
- Isbell, Mary. Extracts from The Young Idea” (Editor). Scholarly Editing 37 (2016). Online. http://scholarlyediting.org/2016/editions/intro.youngidea.html
- McArthur: An in-progress representation of A.D. McArthur's 1867 Lithograph Edition of The Young Idea
- Bampfield: An in-progress representation of J.W.L. Bampfield's Manuscript Journal, which includes his transcriptions from The Young Idea.
- Gauntt MS Journal: An in-progress representation of Lt. Charles Gauntt’s manuscript journal, which was composed during the cruise of the Macedonian from 1818 to 1821 and is now held at the National Archives, London
- Gauntt Print Edition: An in-progress representation of the privately printed edition of Gauntt's journal, produced in 1839 by his sons, Charles Stockton and Ireton Gauntt, on a printing press in their attic.
When uploading to this repository
To optimize the differencing views in GitHub, make sure that line width is set to 150 characters and that you've pressed "format and indent" (if using Oxygen) before uploading a new file.