- Fixed the configuration of the keyboard
- Fixing the wrong checking of bitmasks. Now configure button combination should work.
- Disable button logging because it leads to random crashes.
- Fixed using multiple controllers of the same type (same vid/pid).
- Changed the network protocol to response with PONG after a received PING.
- Now the lib tries to mount the SD Card on each start until it actually works (This should fix the config reading problems some people have.)
- Switched to devkitpro r29
- Updated the TCP Handshake to also negotiate a protocol version.
- Fixed pre-defined values for xinput and ds4
- Changed datatypes in order to fix "no controller config found" issues with many config files
tl;dr: Fixed crashes, config handling and serveral bugs
This version requires the Network Client v0.3